Documents will be automatically downloaded when you click on the link. In most cases, downloaded files are found in “Download” folder unless you have chosen a different folder in your settings.
If your computer has PDF reader, PDF documents will automatically open right after it is downloaded to your computer. If your computer has XLS reader, XLS documents will automatically open. If the documents do not open, you can still find them in the download folder.
If your computer cannot open the documents, there are at least two ways to solve the issue:
- download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, or purchase a software that reads the file
- log in to Google Docs and upload the files to your Google Docs
- Game Score Card for recreational divisions 5,4,3,2———————-DOWNLOAD
- Parent information welcome to recreational——————————–DOWNLOAD
- Feedback form——————————————————————————-DOWNLOAD
- Cal South Form ( player registration or Medical Release form)—DOWNLOAD
- Admin form————————————————————————————DOWNLOAD